KEEPING YOU SAFE DURING COVID-19
Sapphire Senior Care will provide re-assurance to you and your loved one by utilizing additional measures to keep you safe during this pandemic while providing services. Although Seniors are at risk if they are exposed, our protocols will decrease the likelihood of this risk as well as the repetitive symptom monitoring and screening conducted daily to our staff and home care clients we serve.
Screening & Monitoring Protocols:
Daily Staff & Home Care Client Screening for the following:
- Fever, Respiratory symptoms including cough, shortness of breath, increase in fatigue, congestion, new headaches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea.
- Travel outside of the state and country to high risk areas of exposure (case by case)
- Exposure to a person(s) that tested positive to COVID-19
In addition, our staff will be trained to look for emergency warning signs of COVID-19:
- Trouble breathing, Persistent pain or pressure in the chest, New confusion, Inability to wake or stay awake, Bluish lips or face.
Our staff will screen for these symptoms by calling each home care client PRIOR to entering their home for each scheduled visit & again upon entry.
- Staff will utilize the CDC guidelines for utilizing the proper PPE for precautions when providing direct care and services to clients which includes a mask for COVID-19 during all visits.
- Staff will continue to utilize CDC guidelines & our direct policy procedures for infection control and basic standard precautions guidelines for all direct personal care needs for clients.
If at any time, you have any questions or concerns regarding our protocols on keeping you or your loved one safe while we are coming into the home to provide care and services, do not hesitate to reach out.